Sunday, October 11, 2009

I cant find my email address from my SBCglobal days?

I am a new customer who has switch to verizon from SBC. I had at least a hundred addresses in the SBC account. You notified all my address book of the move but do not seem to have saved them in the verizon address book

I cant find my email address from my SBCglobal days?
Hi,


As you have moved to a new service provider, It is your responsibility to save your Contacts into a .csv excel file. SBC will not say it unless you ask them. If you still have access to SBC Yahoo mail ( I wonder it might be locked by now), you can follow the steps to import contacts as found in http://help.yahoo.com/verizon/tutorials/...





:-(


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

find email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting