Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I find a valid email address to contact limewire on line? or by phone?

my daughter just ordered limewire Dec. 26th and has been charged for it. The company didn't send an email with directions and I cannot get into "support" to get a phone # or email to talk to them about getting it set up. When I click on "support" all I get is "restricted domain" msg. I also cannot find a phone number or email on any of the registration pages and certainly don't want to re-register and be charged again. Help! My daughter is frustrated and I'm starting to feel the same way. . .

How can I find a valid email address to contact limewire on line? or by phone?
I've found some answers to problems on their forum.......


http://www.gnutellaforums.com/forumdispl...


Hope it helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

find email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting