Sunday, October 11, 2009

How can I trace someone's email address to find where they post for blogs or websites?

I want to know if there is a way for someone to find out where I send posts on a forum orif I have any blogs or websites associated with my email address?

How can I trace someone's email address to find where they post for blogs or websites?
You can google their email address or user name. I googled your user name and found your email address, but in all fairness, you posted it on a previous question. There is software you can buy to actually trace an email address. It's mainly used to trace spam or phishing emails. Becareful though, I don't know how much of that tracing stuff is legal. Keep in mind, we all enjoy our privacy as much as you.
Reply:I would just google it. I cant really think of any better way to find out more information about yourself. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

find email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting