Friday, November 6, 2009

I found an unfamiliar email address on my skype. How do I find out who it is?

I looked up the address on myspace but that wasn't much help. There was no photo. Its a yahoo address. What's my next step? The only way the address could have gotten there was if someone in my home put it there. I am trying to track it down to see if my husband is up to some funny business. HELP!

I found an unfamiliar email address on my skype. How do I find out who it is?
good Elvis song "suspicious minds" delete it and forget it, before you end up on judge judy airing it all
Reply:I'm not sure as I don't use Skype at all.


However from a personal view if I have someone on my list who's added me with an unfamiliar email I usually check the networking sites I use (MySpace, FaceBook etc) just as you did.





If that doesn't help then I google their address and sometimes something may appear as they may have a web-log under that address or have used that address somewhere on the internet to post something. If the whole email doesn't work I usually leave the "@blahblah.com" part out.





If I still gain nothing then I usually wait for them to log on for about a week. If they don't, I email that person and ask who they are and how they got a hold of it. I tend to get a reply most times, if they don't reply and they don't log on after an extended period of time I just block and delete them.





My email address is only used by me, so people can only add me if they know my email and I accept them. Since you say that only you and your husband use that program and you cannot remember adding that person, then it's time to ask your man. You've done the fishing over the net for the information part and got nothing out of it so don't waste your time anymore and find your answer from the one person who may know. It may just end up being a work colleague after all...and if that's the case I'm not surprised that you don't know that address.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

find email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting