Friday, November 6, 2009

How do i find somebodys email address?

I recently moved and left my old computer. I have lost all my email addresses, phone numbers and everything I had saved in my computer. How do I find my old contacts again

How do i find somebodys email address?
http://people.yahoo.com/





You can try one of the many e-mail search forms. The Yahoo! one above located many that I tried. However, a lite Internet user may not come up in such a search.





If you were using web-based e-mail then you might have a 'sent' folder that lists old e-mails you sent and what address they went to. If you can't web search the address itself you should at least be able to search by name (if known) and contact them to get it again.





Be sure to copy contacts into a text file and print it out once in a while as a backup...you can take it with you with your phone numbers, etc.
Reply:There's only two ways: call them or write them a letter. Thank heavens, e-mail addresses are not listed anywhere or we would be getting even more spam.


-MM


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

find email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting