Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I find what my isp email address is and how do I access it?

I've always been using yahoo email but now i want to join a forum and they wont accept free email accounts so I need an isp email acount. How do I find out what mine is and how do i access it to use it etc? And where does outlook express come into play? Is it related? Also is there any way to be notified for new email messages in realtime? Maybe also through my mobile phone? Yeah I am a noob... :)

How do I find what my isp email address is and how do I access it?
call your isp and ask about the availablity of your email address..


if they have it.. and your mobile operator offer data services.. then yes you can check your smtp: email..Softwares are available for symbians, non symbians and Windows CE based mobiles.
Reply:Just contact UR ISP.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

find email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting