Monday, May 24, 2010

Are there any websites that can find email addresses on dating sites?

I want to see if my husband is a member of any dating sites. He's done it before and I have reason to believe he's at it again. So I'm wondering if anyone knows if there are any websites or anything out there that can search user names/email addresses and find them on various sites. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Are there any websites that can find email addresses on dating sites?
Try this on Google:





site:(url of dating site)+"(name)"





so for example, your looking for my name in facebook it will come out as :





site:facebook.com + "soren chaves"





and the results will be





http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Afa...





Unfortunately, this doesnt work with emails. But try it, you might get lucky.





I'm praying for resolution in your relationship. I too was once like that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

find email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting